Non Bank Finance
Non banking finance companies
In the strictest sense of the term, a non-bank Finance is a lender who is not a bank, building society or credit union, but one that has its own source of wholesale funds. Non-bank lenders tend to be more flexible in their approach to lending. They are in a better position to be able to tailor their loan products to suit people’s individual circumstances.
- Borrow up to 80% of hard costs
- Loan amounts up to $10M
- Interest rates available upon application for your specific loan requirements
- Loan terms 1- 2 years
- Interest only payment option available
- Residential, commercial, industrial, rural and SMSF facilities available
- Development finance up to $10M @ 70%GRV
- Fast approvals
If you are looking for a property development loan or broker financing, ACE Finance can help!